Utility Scale Solar Installations
Utility-Scale Solar Projects
The cost of renewable energy has decreased by up to 50% since the beginning of 2016. India is aggressively pushing the deployment of utility-scale solar across different states. To provide the impetus for solar growth, the government of India has provided a number of state-wise solar incentives.
The benefits of utility-scale solar solutions are as follows:
- A reduction in the import of fossil fuels.
- Power generation available during peak hours.
- Enhancement of utility grid stability and reliability.
- Reduction in energy wastage through transmission losses.
- Low energy pricing that is both predictable and bankable.
- Lower and predictable energy prices.
Suntuity has the technical expertise to procure and install large scale solar solutions. Our in-house design and engineering team comprises of highly trained professionals that customize each design and installation to optimize solar offset. We also offer integrated project development, EPC (engineering, procurement and construction), operation and maintenance services. Utilizing cutting edge technologies, our utility solutions exceed performance expectations for all our customers and partners.
Our Solar Projects
- System Size : 3 Megawatts (MW)
- Location : NC, USA
– Provides power to one of the reputed Universities in USA.
– The project is spread over an expanse of 16.3 acres.